Girls Gone Sporty is a movement and GGS Ambassadors are the driving force required to help spread the spirit of fun and adventure that Girls Gone Sporty stands for. We’re looking for Ambassadors who embrace our tagline, “Live the sporty life!” Women who work hard, play hard, compete and eat, all with the intention of being their best, most positive selves.
Our Ambassadors form a network of sporty women who band together to focus on positive health. Studies have shown that: 1) healthy living is contagious, and 2) healthy living is not just about weight loss. While we recognize that achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is important, weight and appearance are not cornerstones of our belief system, and we want to encourage women everywhere to embrace whole health and an attitude of adventure – body, mind, spirit and lifestyle – right where they are now.
The Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador Program is designed to represent the general female population. We’re looking for women from all walks of life. We want walkers, runners, cyclists, climbers, lacrosse players, surfers, swimmers, slack liners, snowboarders… pretty much any sport or activity you can think of. We want women who share our values and outlook. We want women who are brand new to fitness and women who are fitness/sport professionals. The key for us is balance so that we can show our readers that we’re committed to embracing a wide audience.
Individuals selected for the program:
- Are listed on our Ambassador page with an image, bio and links to their blog, website, social media pages, etc.
- Are included as a member of our private Facebook page exclusive to Ambassadors as a way to connect and discuss business, life and… whatever!
- Have the opportunity to participate in paid campaigns, product campaigns, and Gear Girl Reviews
- Have the opportunity to write for the Girls Gone Sporty website
We only ask that you commit to participating when and how you can. We want people who are truly invested in living the sporty life. Here are a few ways to participate:
- Place the Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador Badge on your blog or website
- Engage on the Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador Facebook page
- Tweet to @girlsgonesporty and/or use the hashtag #girlsgonesporty
- Talk about us! Tell your family and friends to check out the site.