Are you looking for a quick and yummy dip idea for the upcoming Super Bowl or another social gathering you have on the books? Then I have just the recipe for you!
This recipe can be whipped up in five minutes flat and works well as an appetizer or dessert. Pair it with your favorite fruit or pretzels, and it makes for a great addition to any party.
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cool Whip or other whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and whipped topping. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract, and brown sugar to the bowl. Blend again until well combined and smooth.
- Pour dip into a bowl and chill until it's ready to be served. Serve with fruit, pretzels, or any other dippers of your choice.